1,000 Gifts: 2012 In Pictures (Part 1)

1:28 AM

It`s been a while since I last blogged. So many good things have happened the past year. The Lord has been so faithful and even that is an understatement! He`s been so good and loving and I feel very grateful. From my injury that`s healed now, to opportunities He gave, He`s always been there guiding and teaching, blessing and purifying my heart. And even through tough times, He was there to comfort and strengthen and save when I couldn`t go on any longer.

 

I guess last year, God spoke to my heart through experiences… My motives were revealed, heart issues were made to come out and it`s so comforting now looking back because I knew the the Lord is more concerned about my heart more than I’ve ever imagined. And He wants to change me into the person He wants me to be, looking more and more like His Son Jesus.:)

 

So I`ll take this opportunity to share with you some of the things I’m so thankful for last year which I wasn`t able to share. :) Hope you`re also doing good. Really missed you, guys!

blog2

Last year, I got the opportunity to serve at the Korean Cultural Center. Helped out with their print designs, taught in culture classes, and went out to culture caravans in public schools around the city. It was so fun and I learned a lot of things. It’s always nice to learn about new culture and meet a lot of new friends.


I wrote on my application paper that I hope I’d love the Philippines more as I explore and learn more about Korean culture. And it really did happen. During my stay in KCC, as I watched and enjoyed Korean culture and watch Koreans love their culture, I loved and appreciated my heritage more. I felt proud about my own people and  prayed that someday, I would also be able to contribute something for the Philippines.


blog8

Youth Ministry last year has been so much fun! When we started the year, our college students were just new in church and now almost all of them are serving in different ministries. It’s amazing how the Lord is working in the lives and I pray they’d love and seek Jesus more!

The picture is above was taken during one of the extreme youth challenges. Last year, we jogged during weekends, did challenges during the summer and enjoyed Bible studies on regular weekends.

blog3

I also got to meet new friends—my bosses who’ve been so kind to me, students at the center who were very,very friendly, and many more I’ve met in church, in ministry, and through friends. So nice to meet a lot of people who are loving, caring and so fun to be with! And it’s another opportunity to shine His light and share His love!

 

blog4

This was the day I went home with a cast. Broke a bone on my foot! I look bloated! LOL My friends came to sleep over that same night and we talked about waiting on the Lord and shared what we were praying for in a guy!^^ Really sweet night!

 

blog10

Mochi also came to our lives last year! He’s so big now! We didn’t know he was a Rottweiler and we were treating him like a toy dog because he was so tiny!

He`s so smart and a really caring dog! I remember the first day I went out with my cast. I came home really tired because moving around with the cast was just hard. I even fell on the restaurant! And when we came home, Mochi gave me slippers! He wasn’t trained to do it, and I’m so touched ‘cause I didn’t know He cared and that he`s smart enough to care!

 

blog1

The Lord showered so much love when I wasn’t able to walk and had to move around in a wheelchair. My friends would drop by our house and volunteer to pick me up and take me to the mall and park. Felt so loved and taken cared of! This was taken during a holiday. My friends, instead of taking a rest day, picked me up to treat me out! (Took a picture `cause baby dino was bigger than me that time! LOL)

blog9

I call Panda my “Baby Dog!” She’s my favorite out of our four dogs we have because she sleeps on my foot.

My friends know that I’m not so fond of pets before until Mochi came (the 3rd dog). And when Panda came a month later, I totally lost my fear of dogs! She’s so lovely and sweet.

But Panda died yesterday. The past two weeks, I almost ran out of tears because of her. My sisters and I were praying and asking the Lord if there are pets in heaven. I wish Panda would be there. T_T

 

blog11

This was taken in December. My family went to Baguio to spend Christmas. It’s my first time to travel since the injury and since the cast had just been removed. I was walking pretty slow and my sisters had to assist me. But so happy! Jesus healed me! :)

 

This is just part of the many good things God has done and brought to my life last year. There were many challenges (I’ll share some of them soon!) but the Lord is our Rewarder. He knows how our hearts are doing and He always comes to the rescue, to comfort, to care, to love, to teach. God is just so faithful! I have so many stories to tell really! I don’t know where to start! LOL

 

I know He’s done and blessed you with so many things as well. I’d also be glad to hear!

 

Link up your blog below and let’s share the blessings!

I`ll see you again soon!

 

And those twelve stones, which they took out of the Jordan,

Joshua set up at Gilgal.And he said to the people of Israel, “When your children ask their fathers in times to come, ‘What do these stones mean?’ then you shall let your children know, ‘Israel passed over this Jordan on dry ground.’

 

For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan for you until you passed over, as the Lord your God did to the Red Sea, which he dried up for us until we passed over, so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the Lord is mighty, that you may fear the Lord your God forever.”

~Joshua 4:20-24

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *