Pretty Watercolor Postcards

6:59 PM

I found this really, really charming and inspiring set of postcards called “Blush” created by illustrator Valeria Chua on her blog Quiet Girl.

 

I tried painting early in college but haven`t got my hands to hold a paintbrush again in years! And I am so inspired how this girl can paint just that easy! Makes me want to get back my paintbrushes and old canvass from our stockroom where they`d been collecting dust. ;)

 

5233620911_9e80a1a91e_o

 

image

 

These were originally made on her moleskin which she later decided to transform into postcards sold on her Etsy Shop.

5234213200_4b665d5657_o

 

image

Lovely aren`t they?

IMG_8221-dip

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so amazing. You're very talented. Love the postcard so much! So you're pinoy Cathy. Nice meeting you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marion Hi Marion! Yes, I`m Pinoy! Thank you for dropping by the blog!

    The postcards are Valerie Chua`s. You can check her site on the link above. ;) Very beautiful, aren`t they?

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *